- Birth Date
- 24 October 1812
- Death Date
- 21 December 1899
William and Ann sailed to America in 1851 on the ship George W. Bourne.
A "secondary source," the book "East of Antelope Island," page 269, states that he arrived in Salt Lake City on 10 September 1853. A "primary" source is needed to confirm that information. The first documentation we have found that confirms his arrival in Utah is a church ordinance performed on 13 May 1856, which was prior to the arrival of that season'e emigration. Therefore, he would have arrived in Utah between 1851 and 1855. His name also appears on Kaysville Ward records in 1855. Further research is needed to confirm the year of his arrival and the name of the pioneer company with which he traveled.
His obituary, of his wife states that they came to Kaysville in the early 1850's.
- Age at Departure: Unknown
- Head of Household
- 1860 Utah Census.
- "Eldest Woman in Kaysville Called," Davis County Clipper, 7 November 1913, 1.
- "Good Citizen Gone," Salt Lake Herald-Republican, 23 December 1899, 5.
- Kaysville Ward, Manuscript History and Historical Reports, 1851-1934.
- Missionary Database
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah, Territorial Militia Records, 1849-1877.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.
- Watt, Ronald G., Consecration Deeds Index, 1854-1868.