- Birth Date
- 24 September 1844
- Death Date
- 21 January 1904
Olof Alfred Theodore Forsell
He and his mother arrived in New York via the ship Humboldt on 18 July 1866. Only Olaf's name appears on the overland company records, as head of household, but they clearly show that he purchased two adult food rations for that portion of the journey so that indicates his mother continued on with him in the 1866 Scott Company.
- Age at Departure: 21
- Head of Household
- Anthon H. Lund, Scandinavian Jubilee Album (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1900).
- Captain A. H. Scott, accounts, 1866, in Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts, 1861-1868.
- Owens, G., "Salt Lake City Directory, 1867."
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 410.
- Sloan, E. L., "The Salt Lake City Directory and Business Guide, for 1869."