- Birth Date
- 14 April 1832
- Death Date
- 2 April 1912
Evidence from emigration, church ordinance, and church records (Perpetual Emigrating Fund) proves that the Wayman family traveled to Utah sometime between 1868 and 1870. They sailed to America in 1868, but the first documentation to place them in Utah is a church ordinance performed for Elizabeth in September 1870. Further research is needed to confirm the year they came to Utah and the name of the company they traveled with.
He came on the ship, John Bright in 1868 with James, Martha and Mary.
- Age at Departure: 36
- 1841 England and Wales Census.
- 1851 England and Wales Census.
- 1861 England and Wales Census.
- 1880 Utah Census.
- 1900 Idaho Census.
- Eastern Idaho Death Records Database.
- England and Wales Census, 1861.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Idaho, Southeast Counties Obituaries, 1864-2007.
- Idaho Death Certificates, 1911-1937
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund Ledger Index, [1992, 2013].