- Birth Date
- 29 September 1819
- Death Date
- 10 May 1906
Nicholas Thomas Silcock
Nicholas, sailed to America in 1842 on the ship Emerald. His wife and son Alma came the following year on the ship Champion.
The 1850 Utah census shows the family's surname as "Cilcott."
- Age at Departure: 30
- Head of Household
- 1850 Utah Census.
- Daughters of Utah Pioneers. History of Utah's Tooele County: From the Edge of the Great Basin Frontier (Tooele, UT: Transcript Bulletin Publishing, Inc., 2012).
- Edward Hunter and Robert Campbell letter to Brigham Young, 17 July 1850.
- Find a Grave
- James Palmer reminiscences, circa 1884-1898, 103-13.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1850, 12.
- Nauvoo Community Project
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger A, p. 143.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger A, p. 144.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah, Territorial Militia Records, 1849-1877.