- Birth Date
- 24 December 1820
- Death Date
- 23 September 1887
Anna Matilda Rogers
Anna Matilda Doolittle
Anna's sister-in-law, Sarah Rogers, is documented in the 1849 Samuel Gully/Orson Spencer Company. The Reuben Miller journal indicates Sarah traveled with 2 other people, one of which was an Amanda M. Rogers. Amanda Rogers was Sarah's mother's name, but she died in Iowa. We believe the at "Amanda M. Rogers" is actually referring to Anna Matilda Rogers (and the third person would be Anna's 2 year old daughter, Amanda). Amanda Rogers (Sarah's mother) did not have the middle initial of "M."
- Age at Departure: 28
- Head of Household
- Council Point Branch, Iowa. Record of Members.
- Reuben Miller journals, 1848-1849, Journal, 1849 June-September.
- Reuben Miller letter to Brigham Young, 9 September 1849.
- Rogers, Samuel Hollister, Reminiscences and diary 1841-1886, p. 177. (MS 883, Folder 1)
- "Sarah Rogers Driggs." In Pioneer Women of Arizona, p. 114-117.