- Birth Date
- 25 October 1833
- Death Date
- 25 July 1897
John Bullard Meredith
The company journal for the 1853 Harmon Company mentions his baptism and confirmation just before the company departed. However, there is no indication that he actually traveled with that company. His obituary indicates he traveled to Utah in 1855, which may be incorrect. Further research has found that he married Grace Reid on 2 April 1853, but this incorrect. The ship Falcon that she sailed to America on with her parents didn't arrive in New Orleans until 18 May 1853.
John was baptized in May of 1853 (see the Bagnall journal).
- Age at Departure: 19
- “Appleton M. Harmon Company report, 1853.” In Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1853-1855. (CR 1234 5, Box 1, Folder 29)
- Cornelius Bagnall Emigrating Company journal, 1853 March-October.
- England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Nineteenth Ward, Record of members collection, 1836-1970.
- Utah, Territorial Militia Records, 1849-1877.