- Birth Date
- 13 December 1846
- Death Date
- 20 November 1908
Henry Charles Barrell
Elizabeth, Isabella, and Henry Charles sailed to America in 1868 on the ship Colorado.
Evidence from emigration and church records as well as the 1900 Utah census proves that Henry traveled to Utah in 1868. He was a one-time body-guard for President John Taylor. At the time of the 1900 census Henry was living in the Salt Lake 5th Ward; when he died he was living on the 18th Ward.. Further research is needed to determine the name of the company he traveled with.
- Age at Departure: 21
- 1880 Utah Census, Salt Lake County.
- 1900 Utah Census, Salt Lake County.
- "Death of Chas. Barrell," Deseret Evening News, 20 November 1908, 1
- Early Missionary Database
- "Henry C. Barrell Drops Dead While Entering House," Salt Lake Telegram, 20 November 1908, 16.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1891.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Salt Lake County, Utah Death Records, 1908-1949.
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.