- Birth Date
- 1 February 1822
- Death Date
- 30 March 1900
Husband of Lucinda Clark Harvey; father of Maria Josephine Harvey. This family appears in both Pottawattamie County Iowa and Utah County, Utah in the 1850 federal census because the Utah enumeration was not taken until early in 1851. The obituary of his wife says that she traveled "in the company of John G. Holman" who was also in the 1850 Lake Company.
- Age at Departure: 28
- Head of Household
- 1850 Iowa Census, Pottawattamie County.
- 1850 Utah Census, Utah County.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Iowa, Select Marriages, 1809-1992
- "Lewis Harvey's Funeral," Salt Lake Herald, 3 Apr. 1900.
- "Registry of Names of Persons Residing in the Various Wards as to Bishops' Reports, Great Salt Lake City, Dec. 28th, A.D. 1852" in Key to Migration Sources, Great Britain and North America: A Manual for Students Attending the Second Annual Priesthood Genealogical Research Seminar, June 19-23, 1967 (Provo: Brigham Young University Division of Continuing Education, 1967), edited by Norman Edgar Wright.
- Utah Cemetery Inventory
- Utah Death Registers, 1847-1966.