- Birth Date
- 15 September 1811
- Death Date
- 15 May 1884
Robert Brown Sr.
Robert, his wife Elizabeth, children David, Robert and Elizabeth came from Scotland and arrived in New York on 5 July 1866 via the ship The American Congress.
William is recorded on company records as having purchased 4 adult food rations, which indicates that his family made the overland trip with him.
His birth and death date is confirmed by his burial record.
- Age at Departure: 49
- Head of Household
- 1870 Utah Census, Millard County.
- “Captain Daniel Thompson, memorandum book 1, 1866.” In Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts 1862-1868.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 346.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.