- Birth Date
- Death Date
- 13 February 1910
Thomas Harrison Beck
Thomas initially traveled to the Salt Lake Valley in the James Pace Company in 1850. However, the Handcart Veterans Association records indicate that he later participated as one of the rescuers that were sent out in the winter of 1856 to assist the members of the Church stranded in Wyoming.
His birth day and month are inconsistent throughout sources.
- Age at Departure: 14
- Age at Departure: 20
- 1850 Utah Census, Salt Lake County.
- 1900 Utah Census.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Handcart Veterans Association. Handcart Veterans Association scrapbook, 1906-1914, folder 6.
- Handcart Veterans Association. Handcart Veterans Association scrapbook, 1906-1914, folder 7.
- Pioneer Women of Faith and Fortitude, vol. 1, p. 196
- Spanish Fork Ward Manuscript History and Historical Reports, 1851-1900.
- "T.H. Beck Dead," Spanish Fork Herald, 17 February 1910, 8.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.