- Birth Date
- 22 March 1818
- Death Date
- 3 September 1900
Edward Onan Morris
Edward and Eliza Morris and Sarah Emma Baker, Eliza's niece, sailed to America in 1862. Sarah's obituary confirms her travel with Eliza in 1862.
- Age at Departure: 44
- Head of Household
- 1870 Utah Census, Morgan County.
- "Captain Miller’s Company," Deseret News, 17 September 1862, 92.
- Palmer, Louisa Harriett Mills, Autobiographical sketch, in Genealogical Charts and Biographical Sketches of Members of the L.D.S. Church, Ogden Stake, 26 vols., 8:136.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger C, p. 494.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.