- Birth Date
- 5 April 1812
- Death Date
- 1 January 1887
David Buel Dille
In David Bennett's Fifty. Conflicting information in Nelson Wheeler Whipple's autobiography and journal (p. 85, 87) indicates he may have traveled in the David Evans company. His surname is sometimes spelled Dilley.
After serving a mission he returned to the United States. He sailed on the George Washington, and arrived in Boston on 20 April 1857. He then traveled with the Christiansen company. Soren Jacobsen's journal states that "Deel" headed one division of the company during the time that James Park presided as captain.
- Age at Departure: 38
- Age at Departure: 45
- Returning Missionary
- 1850 Utah Census, Weber County.
- Dille, David Buel, [Autobiographical sketch], 79-80, in His Life and His Family, Also Journal of His Mission to England, 1853-1857, Born 1812.
- Dille, David Buel, His Life and His Family, Also Journal of His Mission to England, 1853-1857, Born 1812, 59-63.
- Duke, Jonathan Oldham vol 1.
- John H. Redd diary, 1850 June-August.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1850, 5.
- Nelson W. Whipple autobiography and journal, 1859-1887, 79-92.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Soren Jacobsen journal, 1855 September-1860 January, 8-23.