- Birth Date
- 9 May 1849
- Death Date
- 2 April 1915
Mary, her mother, and three sisters arrived in New York on 31 May 1865 via the ship The Belle Wood. They continued on their overland journey in 1866. The Thompson company records only list the head of household, but it is recorded that Mary purchased 4 adult rations of food, indicating that her girls continued on the journey with her.
Death records are listed under the married name of Bonnemort.
- Age at Departure: 17
- “Captain Daniel Thompson, memorandum book 1, 1866.” In Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts 1862-1868.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- "Kaysville Woman Dies," Salt Lake Herald, 3 April 1915, 6.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 349.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.