- Birth Date
- 3 October 1822
- Death Date
Alexander Gordon Ingram
Alex initially emigrated with his wife Agnes in 1852. Some years later, Alexander crossed the plains again, this time as a teamster for Daniel Thompson's 1866 out-and-back company. 1900 Arizona cenus shows his second wife (Sarah Rankin Hurst Ingram) as a widow, so he died sometime between their marriage in 1887 and the 1900 census.
- Age at Departure: 29
- Head of Household
- Age at Departure: 43
- 1860 Utah Census.
- “Captain Daniel Thompson, memorandum book 1, 1866.” In Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts 1862-1868.
- "Captain Daniel Thompson's (of Fillmore) Company." In Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Wards' accounts 1861-1868, Account book 1866 1868.
- Council Point Emigrating Company journal, 1851 November-1852 September.
- "Registry of Names of Persons Residing in the Various Wards as to Bishops' Reports, Great Salt Lake City, Dec. 28th, A.D. 1852" in Key to Migration Sources, Great Britain and North America: A Manual for Students Attending the Second Annual Priesthood Genealogical Research Seminar, June 19-23, 1967 (Provo: Brigham Young University Division of Continuing Education, 1967), edited by Norman Edgar Wright.
- "Report of the 35th Quorum," Deseret News [Weekly], 13 Apr. 1854, .