- Birth Date
- 5 February 1827
- Death Date
- 12 May 1896
Evidence from emigration, newspaper and church ordinance records proves that Thomas and Hannah Woolley traveled to Utah in 1855. They sailed to America in 1855 on the ship Siddons, and a church ordinance was performed in Salt Lake City 17 June 1856, which was prior to the arrival of that season's emigration. Further research is needed to determine the name of the company they traveled with. In some sources, his surname is spelled "Wooley."
- Age at Departure: 27
- Head of Household
- Age at Departure: 34
- Company Captain
- Missionary Database
- Missionary Department Missionary Registers, 1860-1959, Volume 1.
- "Obituary Notes," Deseret Weekly, 23 May 1896, 736.
- Our Pioneer Heritage, vol. 5, 51.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- "Thos. Woolley Dead," The Daily Enquirer , 13 May 1896.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.