- Birth Date
- 7 September 1854
- Death Date
- 21 March 1903
Daniel Ezra Jackson
The Jackson family arrived in New York on 14 July 1868 via the ship John Bright. Harriet’s autobiography indicates that they crossed the plains with the John Murdock company that same year. Her autobiography indicates that only seven of the eleven surviving children immigrated to America in 1868. However, the John Bright passenger list roster clearly shows Mary and John with nine of their children.
Daniel is documented in the Lehi Ward at the time of a rebaptism on 4 October 1868.
- Age at Departure: 13
- Find a Grave
- Harriet Jackson, Biographical information relating to Mormon pioneer overland travel database, 2003-2017.
- Lehi Ward, Record of members collection, 1836-1970.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger D, p. 81.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.