- Birth Date
- 13 August 1826
- Death Date
- 13 January 1909
She was a widow traveling with her four youngest children.
- Age at Departure: 40
- Head of Household
- “Accounts, 1866” in Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts, 1861-1868; Wards' accounts 1861-1868.
- "Another Pioneer Dangerously Ill," Richfield Reaper, 14 January 1909, .
- Captain A. H. Scott, accounts, 1866, in Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts, 1861-1868.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 410.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America