- Birth Date
- 4 November 1830
- Death Date
- 23 March 1907
She was the daughter of Thomas and Mary Street Bateman and wife of Lyman Wight.
At the time of her rebaptism in Salt Lake City on 26 June 1851, she was living in the Salt Lake Thirteenth Ward.
- Age at Departure: 19
- "A Pioneer Gone, The Box Elder News, 28 Mar. 1907, 1.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Lewis Wight reminiscence, 2-3. Trail excerpt transcribed from "Pioneer History Collection" available at Pioneer Memorial Museum [Daughters of Utah Pioneers Museum], Salt Lake City, Utah. Some restrictions apply.
- Salt Lake Stake, Record of members collection, 1836-1970.
- Thirteenth Ward record of members, 1841-1890
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.