- Christening Date
- 9 January 1825
- Death Date
- 7 December 1880
Sophia Hollis Hill Connell
Sophia arrived in New York on 23 June 1864 via the ship The General McClellan. Many of the emigration records (i.e. New York passenger list, company roster, Deseret News roster) erroneously list her surname as "Cornwall." British Mission records (as seen in Mormon Migration) seem to indicate she was traveling with an Eliza Pike.
Death records are under a married name of Price.
- Age at Departure: 39
- “Captain William S. Warren Company (third ox train), manifests, 1864.” Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts, 1862-1868. (CR 376 8, Box 1, Folder 13)
- England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975
- "List of Passengers," Deseret News, 17 August 1864, 369.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger C, p. 274.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.