- Birth Date
- 12 October 1806
- Death Date
- 27 December 1874
Levi West Montague
Levi was re-baptized at Salt Lake City on 2 November 1851 (he is L. W. Montage in the baptism record.) At the time of the 1852 Bishop's Report he was living in the Salt Lake 14th Ward. He was still there in the 1856 Utah Territorial Census. His name firs appears in the records of the Utah Territorial Militia at Santaquin and Payson in Utah County (where his surname is spelled "Montage.). He is buried in the Provo City Cemetery. Further research is needed to determine the name of the company with which he crossed the plains.
- Age at Departure: Unknown
- 1856 Utah census, Great Salt Lake County.
- "Registry of Names of Persons Residing in the Various Wards as to Bishops' Reports, Great Salt Lake City, Dec. 28th, A.D. 1852." In Wright, Norman Edgar, ed., Key to Migration Sources Great Britain and North America.
- Salt Lake Stake Record of Members, 1848-1917.
- Utah, Territorial Militia Records, 1849-1877.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.