- Birth Date
- 5 February 1819
- Death Date
- 31 July 1881
This family is not on the company roster. However, two sources put them in this company; Council Point Emigrating Company, Journal, 1851 Nov.-1852 Sept. and Sansom, Charles, Diary, in History of Charles Sansom, 1907, 12-80, in Charles Sansom, Autobiography and journals, 1873-1907.
Mary and Edward were rebaptized in Salt Lake City on 14 October 1852 while living in the Salt Lake City 19th Ward.
- Age at Departure: 33
- 5th Company of 50 report, 1852 September 14.
- Charles Sansom autobiography, 1907, 12-80.
- Council Point Emigrating Company journal, 1851 November-1852 September.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Nineteenth Ward, Record of members collection, 1836-1970.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah, Deaths and Burials, 1888-1946.
- Utah, Salt Lake County Death Records, 1849-1949.