- Birth Date
- 20 August 1827
- Death Date
- 12 February 1907
Harald Christian Beauman
He and his family are listed as "Bucmann" on the ship The Franklin, arriving in New York on 29 May 1862. He is traveling overseas with his wife, Ellen, and children, Antone and Ane. Ane has not been found on the trail or in Utah. First documentation to place the family in Utah is Harold's rebaptism in the Mt. Pleasant Ward on 12 October 1862.
He is listed as Buremann in the parish register.
- Age at Departure: 34
- Head of Household
- 1860 Census of Logstor, Aarhus, Denmark
- 1880 Utah Census.
- 1900 Utah Census.
- Lever, W. H. History of Sanpete and Emery Counties, Utah: With Sketches of Cities, Towns, and Villages; Chronology of Important Events; Records of Indian Wars; Portraits of Prominent Persons, and Biographies of Representative Citizens (Salt Lake City: Tribune Job Printing Co, 1898), 226
- Mt. Pleasant Ward, Record of Members (CR 375 8, Reel 4438)
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.