- Birth Date
- 3 January 1847
- Death Date
- 7 March 1924
He arrived in New York on 24 July 1866 via the ship St. Mark. He and David Moore shared a PEF account, indicating they traveled together. Only David's name appears on the overland company roster, but it shows that he purchased two adult food rations, confirming that Hyrum continued on the overland portion of the journey with him.
- Age at Departure: 19
- 1870 Utah Census, Summit County.
- 1900 Utah Census, Summit County.
- “Captain A. H. Scott, accounts, 1866.” In Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts 1862-1868. Emigrant Roster
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Account 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 417.
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.