- Birth Date
- 9 September 1831
- Death Date
- 4 January 1910
Isaac Morton Behunin
The Leithead journal indicates Isaac Behunin's traveling group consisted of 11 individuals. It is likely those traveling with him were his wife and children who appear in his household in the 1850 Utah census taken just 8 months later, prior to the 1851 emigration season.
History of Sanpete and Emery Counties confirms that he crossed the plains with his father in the 1850 Andrus company.
- Age at Departure: 18
- Isaac Behunin (Age: 46)
- Elmina Polly Behunin (Age: 39)
- Philo Marshall Behunin (Age: 22)
- William Moronia Behunin (Age: 17)
- Andrew Ira Behunin (Age: 14)
- Alma Moses Behunin (Age: 13)
- Nancy Meribah Behunin (Age: 10)
- Mosiah Stephen Behunin (Age: 7)
- Hyrum Smith Behunin (Age: 5)
- Elijah Cutler Behunin (Age: 2)
- 1850 Utah Census.
- Leithead, James, [Journal], in "Utah Pioneer Biographies," 44 vols., 42:18, 28-35.
- Lever, W. H. History of Sanpete and Emery Counties, Utah: With Sketches of Cities, Towns, and Villages; Chronology of Important Events; Records of Indian Wars; Portraits of Prominent Persons, and Biographies of Representative Citizens (Salt Lake City: Tribune Job Printing Co, 1898), 486.
- "Spring City Pioneer Cemetery," Pioneer Cemetery burial records, 1988