- Birth Date
- 13 May 1850
- Death Date
- 18 June 1935
Most biographies and family histories about the Daniel England family incorrectly state that they traveled in the Martin handcart company from Iowa City to Florence. This is not supported by the evidence which includes their mention in Joseph Lewis's reminiscence of them being in the Willie company and their travel on the ship Thornton
- Age at Departure: 6
- Age at Departure: 9
- Daughters of Utah Pioneers. History of Utah's Tooele County: From the Edge of the Great Basin Frontier (Tooele, UT: Transcript Bulletin Publishing, Inc., 2012).
- England, Moroni, Autobiographical sketch, 3 May 1934.
- "Moroni England Dies at Tooele," Deseret News , 19 June 1935, 6.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 208.
- "Pioneer of 1860 Taken by Death," Salt Lake Tribune , 19 June 1935, 18.
- "Tooele County Handcart Pioneer Dies at Age of 85," Salt Lake Telegram , 18 June 1935, 10.
- “Tooele County Handcart Pioneer Dies at Age of 85,” Salt Lake Telegram, 18 June 1935, 10.
- "Tooele Man To be Honored Mothers Day," Deseret News , 11 May 1934.