- Birth Date
- 8 October 1830
- Death Date
We know that he traveled to Utah by 1851 because he was rebaptized in Salt Lake City on 1 February, 1852 according to information in the Tenth Ward, Record of Members and the Salt Lake Stake Record of Members.
At the time of the 1856 Utah Census he was living in the Salt Lake City 10th Ward with Louisa Hannah Heeds and Joseph Heeds.
- Age at Departure: 16
- 1856 Utah Census.
- General Tithing Office, Tithing reports, 1855-1887.
- "Registry of Names of Persons Residing in the Various Wards as to Bishops' Reports, Great Salt Lake City, Dec. 28th, A.D. 1852." In Wright, Norman Edgar, ed., Key to Migration Sources Great Britain and North America.
- Salt Lake Stake Record of Members, 1848-1917.
- Tenth Ward, Record of Members
- Utah, Territorial Militia Records, 1849-1877.