- Birth Date
- 5 April 1808
- Death Date
- 3 October 1889
Thomas Manly Barrows
He traveled to Utah by 1850 because he was rebaptized in Salt Lake City on 4 March 1851, which was prior to the arrival of that season's emigration. In some records, his name listed as just "Manly Barrows." The Salt Lake Stake Record of Members index shows his name as "Mauly Burrows."
- Age at Departure: 38
- Head of Household
- 1856 Utah Census.
- 1860 Utah Census.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- High Priests of Nauvoo and Early Salt Lake City [Index], compiled by Nauvoo Restoration from Early Salt Lake Records.
- Salt Lake Stake Record of Members, 1848-1917.
- Thirteenth Ward, Record of Members (CR 375 8, Reel 4792)
- Utah, Territorial Militia Records, 1849-1877.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.