- Birth Date
- 11 April 1836
- Death Date
- 24 May 1916
Charlotte Buys Angell
Charlotte was in Utah by 1851 as she was in the 1850 Census (taken Spring 1851) with her family. Her obituary states, "Deceased came to Utah in 1847 in the second company of Brigham Young." However, it is important to note that Brigham Young's second company actually came in 1848. More research is needed to determine if Charlotte came with Brigham Young in 1848 as she has not been located in any company records at this time.
More research is needed to confirm Charlotte's exact date of birth.
- Age at Departure: 10
- 1850 United States Census
- 1860 United States Census
- 1860 Utah Census.
- 1870 United States Federal Census
- 1880 United States Federal Census
- 1900 United States Federal Census.
- "Died," Salt Lake Tribune, 25 May 1916, 9.
- Thirteenth Ward record of members, 1841-1890
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.