- Birth Date
- About 1821
- Death Date
Mary and her family crossed the Atlantic on the ship Falcon in 1853; they were from Scotland. The family received financial assistance for their journey from the Church Perpetual Emigrating Fund. Mary was re-baptized on 2 December 1854 in the Salt Lake City 19th Ward. At the time of the 1856 Utah Territorial Census she and her family were still in the Salt Lake 19th Ward but by the time of the 1860 federal census they were in Crawford County, Missouri.
- Age at Departure: 32
- 1856 Utah census, Great Salt Lake County.
- 1860 Missouri census, Crawford County.
- “Appleton M. Harmon Company report, 1853.” In Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1853-1855. (CR 1234 5, Box 1, Folder 29)
- British Mission Office, 1853 Official list of Saints assisted to emigrate to Zion by the Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company, Journal History, vol. 8, p. 14-19.
- Nineteenth Ward, Record of members collection, 1836-1970.