- Birth Date
- 17 January 1806
- Death Date
- 20 June 1850
His grave is mentioned in the Hunter/Campbell letter to Brigham Young.
Death date confirmed by Warren Foote journal.
- Age at Departure: 44
- Head of Household
- Died en Route
- Brown, Austin Cravath, Autobiographical sketch, in Genealogical Charts and Biographical Sketches of Members of the L.D.S. Church, Ogden Stake , 26 vols., 18:53.
- Edward Hunter and Robert Campbell letter to Brigham Young, 17 July 1850.
- Gilbert Belnap autobiography, 1856.
- Jones and Taylor family histories, undated.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saint, Supplement after 31 December 1850, 15.
- Mary Ann Maughan autobiography, 1894-1898, Autobiography volume 1, 1894 and Autobiography volume 2, 1894.
- Warren Foote, Autobiography and journal, 1837 May-1879 December, 110-126.
- Warren Foote Emigrating Company Journal, 1850 June-September.