- Birth Date
- 10 August 1817
- Death Date
- 23 July 1903
He came with six people and served as Captain of the company.
- Age at Departure: 32
- Company Captain
- Head of Household
- 1850 Utah Census, Salt Lake County.
- Henry W. Sanderson autobiography, 1884-1889, 75-80.
- James Albert Jones and Dorothy Heidel Mansfield, Some Early Pioneers of Huntington, Utah and Surrounding Area (1980), 78-79.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saint, Supplement after 31 December 1850, 15.
- Lindsay Anderson Brady Family Organization, Our Brady Family: Lindsay Anderson, Elizabeth Ann Hendrickson, Susannah Ward Allen, Caroline Wilhelmine Johnson (1973), D-1.
- Mary Ann Maughan autobiography, 1894-1898, Autobiography volume 1, 1894 and Autobiography volume 2, 1894.
- Maughan, Mary Ann Weston, [Journal], in "Utah Pioneer Biographies," 44 vols., 19:202-5.
- Maughan, Peter, [Reminiscences], in Edward W. Tullidge, Tullidge's Histories of Utah , vol. 2, "Biographies (Supplemental Vol.) of the Founders and Representative Men of Northern, Eastern and Western Utah, and Southern Idaho" , 37.
- Tranquilla A. Brady Jordon autobiographical sketch, 1935-1936, 1-4.
- Warren Foote Emigrating Company Journal, 1850 June-September.
- Warren Foote autobiography and journals, 1837-1903, vol. 1, 110-26.