- Birth Date
- 23 March 1821
- Death Date
- 22 February 1905
Thomas Wesley Rose
Son of Andrew and Elizabeth Daniels Rose. His father died on the plains in 1850. Thomas went by his middle name "Wesley." He was the husband of Harriet Mariah Gates Rose.
- Age at Departure: 29
- 1850 Utah Census.
- Henry W. Sanderson autobiography, 1884-1889, 75-80.
- "Registry of Names of Persons Residing in the Various Wards as to Bishops' Reports, Great Salt Lake City, Dec. 28th, A.D. 1852" in Key to Migration Sources, Great Britain and North America: A Manual for Students Attending the Second Annual Priesthood Genealogical Research Seminar, June 19-23, 1967 (Provo: Brigham Young University Division of Continuing Education, 1967), edited by Norman Edgar Wright.
- Utah Death Registers, 1847-1966.
- Warren Foote, Autobiography and journal, 1837 May-1879 December, 110-126.
- Warren Foote Emigrating Company Journal, 1850 June-September.
- "Wesley Rose Dead," Ogden Standard, 24 Feb. 1905, 5.