- Birth Date
- 28 February 1796
- Death Date
- 31 October 1887
Captain of Ten; traveled with 2 people. Otis was re-baptized on 7 April at Salt Lake City.
- Age at Departure: 54
- Head of Household
- 1850 Utah Census.
- Andrew Jenson, "Sproul, Andrew," "Terry, Charles Alfonzo," and "Brown, Benjamin," Latter-day Saint Biographical Encyclopedia, Volume 4 (Salt Lake City, Utah: The Andrew Jenson History Company, 1971), 595.
- Autobiography of Mary Manerva Dart Judd, 3, 6-9. Trail excerpt transcribed from "Pioneer History Collection" available at Pioneer Memorial Museum [Daughters of Utah Pioneers Museum], Salt Lake City, Utah. Some restrictions apply.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saint, Supplement after 31 December 1850, 16.
- Mary Minerva Dart Judd, Autobiographical sketch, reel 5, box 6, fd. 3, item 3, 2.
- Salt Lake Stake Record of Members, 1848-1917.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.
- Warren Foote Emigrating Company Journal, 1850 June-September.
- Warren Foote autobiography and journals, 1837-1903, vol. 1, 110-26.