- Birth Date
- 12 March 1818
- Death Date
- 16 November 1899
Otis Lysander Terry
Captain of Fifty; traveled with 6 people. In the 1850 Utah census his given name is spelled "Oatus." Otis was re-baptized on 7 April at Salt Lake City.
- Age at Departure: 32
- 1850 Utah Census.
- Henry W. Sanderson autobiography, 1884-1889, 75-80.
- James Albert Jones and Dorothy Heidel Mansfield, Some Early Pioneers of Huntington, Utah and Surrounding Area (1980), 78-79.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saint, Supplement after 31 December 1850, 15.
- Lever, W. H. History of Sanpete and Emery Counties, Utah: With Sketches of Cities, Towns, and Villages; Chronology of Important Events; Records of Indian Wars; Portraits of Prominent Persons, and Biographies of Representative Citizens (Salt Lake City: Tribune Job Printing Co, 1898), 390
- Mary Minerva Dart Judd, Autobiographical sketch, reel 5, box 6, fd. 3, item 3, 2.
- Salt Lake Stake Record of Members, 1848-1917.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.
- Warren Foote Emigrating Company Journal, 1850 June-September.
- Warren Foote autobiography and journals, 1837-1903, vol. 1, 110-26.