- Birth Date
- 20 November 1812
- Death Date
- 2 February 1856
Robert Cowen Petty
Captain of 1st Hundred.
His death date is verified by the Early Mormon Missionary Database, and two entries in the Henry W. Miller Diary, which mention preparations for and the the burial of Robert Cowen Petty.
- Age at Departure: 37
- Head of Household
- Margaret Jefferson Petty (Age: 44)
- Mary Adelea Northrop (Age: 26)
- Mary Priannah Hillman (Age: 17)
- Jane Caroline Petty (Age: 14)
- Keziah Albine Petty (Age: 14)
- Martha Narcissa Petty (Age: 12)
- Louisa Minerva Petty (Age: 10)
- Robert Thomas Petty (Age: 7)
- Lewis James Petty (Age: 5)
- Eugenia Dorleski Northrop (Age: 5)
- John Petty (Age: 2)
- Margaret Jefferson Petty (Age: Infant)
- Llewellyn Emery Petty (Age: Infant)
- 1850 Utah Census, Great Salt Lake, Utah Territory.
- Henry W. Miller Diary, 2-3 February 1866, 20.
- Historical Department journal history of the Church, 1830-2008, 1850, Supplement after 31 December 1850, 18.
- Woodruff, Wilford, Journal, 1847 Jan.-1853 Dec., box 2, fd. 3, in Journals and papers, 1828-1898.
- Woodruff, Wilford, to Brigham Young, 3 Sep. 1850, in Brigham Young, Office Files 1832-1878, reel 56, box 43, fd. 26.