- Birth Date
- 22 March 1840
- Death Date
- 6 May 1921
Wilford Woodruff Jr.
Initially, the Woodruff family traveled to the Salt Lake Valley, with the Wilford Woodruff Company in 1850, with their father as the captain. On the company rosters found in Journal history, the family is listed as Wilford Woodruff and Phebe Whittemore Carter traveling with their children, Wilford, Phebe Amelia, and Susan Cornelia.
At the end of a mission, Wilford traveled home with the Samuel D. White Company in 1866 according to August 1866 articles in the Deseret News.
- Age at Departure: 10
- Age at Departure: 26
- Returning Missionary
- "Arrived," Deseret News [Weekly], 30 Aug. 1866, 317.
- "Capt. Samuel D. White's Train," Deseret News, 16 August 1866, 1.
- Historical Department journal history of the Church, 1830-2008, 1850, Supplement after 31 December 1850, 18.
- Missionary Department Missionary Registers, 1860-1959, Volume 1.
- "Pioneer of 1850 Dies at Local Hospital," Salt Lake Telegram, 6 May 1921, 2.
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.