- Birth Date
- 9 May 1836
- Death Date
- 19 May 1913
Elizabeth Mary Taylor
Elizabeth and her husband, Joseph, emigrated from England with their infant son, James, in 1857 on the ship Tuscarora. They stayed in Johnson County, Iowa for a time, then traveled to Utah with their three surviving children, Joseph, Sarah, and Elizabeth.
Elizabeth is listed as "Betty" on the ship manifest.
- Age at Departure: 27
- 1870 Utah Census, Sanpete County.
- A. H. Patterson Emigrating Company, Journal, 1863 June-Sept.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 4 September 1863, 2.
- Read, Elizabeth Mary Taylor, Autobiographical sketch, in Genealogical Charts and Biographical Sketches of Members of the L.D.S. Church, Ogden Stake , 26 vols., 16:161.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-Day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah Death Certificates.