- Birth Date
- 1 May 1835
- Death Date
- 22 February 1924
Edmund initially traveled to the Salt Lake Valley in the Daniel Spencer/Ira Eldredge Company in 1847. However, he later participated as one of the rescuers that were sent out in the winter of 1856 to assist the members of the Church stranded in Wyoming.
- Age at Departure: 12
- Age at Departure: 21
- 1850 Utah Census.
- 1900 Utah Census.
- Book of the Pioneers
- "First 100, second 50, returns, 1847 June," In Camp of Israel schedules and reports 1845-1849, Spring 1847 emigration camp. (MS 14290, Reel 2, Box 1, Fd. 36)
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 21 June 1847, 12.
- Missionary Department Missionary Registers, 1860-1959, Volume 1.
- "Names of Persons Who Volunteer to Go as Teamsters." Offerings for the assistance of the P. E. F. immigrants, 1856 October. Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company general files, 1850-1887.
- Smoot, Diana Eldredge, Autobiography, 1912, [2-5], MSS SC 1587.
- Utah Death Certificates.