- Birth Date
- 13 May 1829
- Death Date
- 16 September 1894
John Rawlston Poole
Johh initially traveled to the Salt Lake Valley with three others in the William Snow/Joseph Young Company in 1850. However, he later participated as one of the rescuers that were sent out in the winter of 1856 to assist the members of the Church stranded in Wyoming.
- Age at Departure: 21
- Head of Household
- Died en Route
- Age at Departure: 27
- Age at Departure: 35
- Out-and-Back Teamster
- "Captain William B. Preston, memorandum book, 1864," Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains' accounts 1862-1868.
- Captain William B. Preston Company (first ox train), manifests, 1864.
- Eastern Idaho Death Records Database.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Gardner Snow record and account book, 1847-1869, Record, 1850.
- John Rawlston Poole, Biographical sketches, 1891-2013.
- Luke W. Gallup reminiscences and diary, 1842 May-1891 March, 122-41.
- Missionary Department Missionary Registers, 1860-1959, Volume 1.