- Birth Date
- 31 August 1840
- Death Date
- 1 February 1904
Lyman Wight Severe
Lyman immigrated to Utah as part of the Snow/Young family. He later on served as a teamster for the Hyde company in 1864.
- Age at Departure: 9
- Age at Departure: 23
- Out-and-Back Teamster
- 1850 Utah Census.
- 1900 Idaho Census.
- “Captain William Hyde Company (fifth ox train), manifests, 1864.” Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts, 1862-1868. (CR 376 8, Box 1, Folder 15)
- Daughters of Utah Pioneers. History of Utah's Tooele County: From the Edge of the Great Basin Frontier (Tooele, UT: Transcript Bulletin Publishing, Inc., 2012).
- Find a Grave (Website)
- “Freight manifests, 1863-1864.” In Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Freight manifests, 1861-1868.
- James McBride autobiography, 1874-1876, 52-58.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saint, Supplement after 31 December 1850, 13.