- Birth Date
- 4 March 1810
- Death Date
- 6 June 1875
Lucy traveled with her two daughters, Hannah and Elizabeth. They emigrated from London by way of the ship Garrick in 1840. Lucy, Hannah, and Elizabeth were living in New Jersey in 1850, according to census records. Lucy Gregory is recorded to have purchased land in Salt Lake City on November 14, 1852 in the Salt Lake County Recorder's Office, Deed book A. In the 1860 Utah census, Lucy is found living in the household of her son-in-law, William Everett, with her daughter Hannah.
According to this information, it is evident that the Gregory family traveled between 1851 and 1852. Further research is needed to determine which exact company they traveled with.
- Age at Departure: 36
- Head of Household
- 1850 New Jersey Census.
- "Deaths," Salt Lake Herald, 8 June 1875, .
- England, Cheshire Bishop's Transcripts, 1598-1900
- England & Wales, Non-Conformist and Non-Parochial Registers, 1567-1970.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- Salt Lake County Recorder's Office, Deed book A, 1850-1859.
- Utah, Deaths and Burials, 1888-1946.
- Utah, Salt Lake County Death Records, 1849-1949.