- Birth Date
- 28 June 1813
- Death Date
- 12 May 1859
The family's travel to Utah is mentioned in Samuel's obituary.
At the end of a mission, Isaac returned home as captain of the Isaac Allred Freight Train in 1855.
- Age at Departure: 38
- Head of Household
- Julia Ann Allred (Age: 35)
- Mary Allred (Age: 28)
- William Alma Allred (Age: 18)
- John Allen Allred (Age: 16)
- Eliza Maria Allred (Age: 14)
- James Martin Allred (Age: 12)
- Sidney H. Little Allred (Age: 10)
- Amanda Jane Allred (Age: 7)
- Julia Ann Allred (Age: 5)
- Hannah Elizabeth Allred (Age: 2)
- Sanford Allred (Age: 2)
- Mary Leoma Allred (Age: 1)
- Samuel Allred (Age: Infant)
- Age at Departure: 42
- Company Captain
- 1850 Iowa Census
- 7th Company of 50 report, 1855 July.
- Brigham Young Hampton autobiography, 71-73, in Brigham Young Hampton, Papers, 1870-1901.
- "Fatal Assault," Deseret News, 25 May 1859, 1.
- Genealogy and Family Pioneer History. Mount Pleasant Historical Association
- Historical Department journal history of the Church, 1830-2008, Supplement after 31 December 1851, 4.
- Joseph Hill Richards, Autobiography, p. 19
- Luman A. Shurtliff autobiography, circa 1852-1876, Autobiography, circa 1852-1876. Begins at the last line of page 7.
- Missionary Database
- Nauvoo Community Project
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company general files, 1850-1887.
- "Samuel Allred Passes Away," Mt. Pleasant Pyramid, 22 Jan. 1932, 1.
- Shurtliff, Luman Andros, Journal, 1841 May-1856 Apr., fd. 1, 282-91.
- Theobald, William, [Autobiography], in "Utah Pioneer Biographies," 44 vols., 28:136-37.
- Thomas, Hayward, Reminiscences and journal, 1848-1851, 27-35.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.