- Birth Date
- 31 March 1813
- Death Date
- 28 February 1895
William, his wife Martha, children Drusilla, Arthur, Clara, George and Ruth came from England in 1851 on the ship George W. Bourne. William was re-baptized at Salt Lake City on 12 September 1851.
His obituary of his son George confirms the family's travel to Utah in 1851. However, the family came with the 1851 Easton Kelsey pioneer company, not the 1851 John Murdock Company, as is recorded in the obituary.
- Age at Departure: 38
- Head of Household
- 1860 Utah Census, Salt Lake County.
- "Aged Pioneer Passes," Millard County Chronicle, 5 February 1942, 1.
- Find a Grave
- Salt Lake Stake, Record of members collection, 1836-1970.
- Theobald, William, [Autobiography], in "Utah Pioneer Biographies," 44 vols., 28:136-37.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.