- Birth Date
- 23 June 1804
- Death Date
- 12 June 1881
He came with his wife Mary, their children and her child from a previous marriage, and his children from a previous marriage.
- Age at Departure: 47
- Head of Household
- Mary Elvira Warner (Age: 29)
- Byron Warner (Age: 18)
- Holstein Monroe Warner (Age: 14)
- Dorus Burzee Warner (Age: 12)
- Orlando Wallace Warner (Age: 11)
- Mortimer Wilson Warner (Age: 9)
- Cornelia Elizabeth Warner (Age: 6)
- Orange Horatio Warner (Age: 4)
- DeWitt Clinton Reed (Age: 3)
- Cyrus Adelbert Warner (Age: 1)
- 1860 Utah Census, Millard County...
- Frank Esshom, Pioneers and Prominent Men of Utah (Salt Lake City: Utah Pioneers Book Publishing Company, 1913), 1230.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1851, 5.
- Patriarchal Blessing Index, 1833-1971. (Closed to Research)
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.
- Warner, Orange, "Biography of Orange Warner," in Kingston United Order journals 1877-1883, vol. 1.