- Birth Date
- 8 February 1839
- Death Date
- 10 January 1906
William Fuller Critchlow
He initially traveled to the Valley in 1851 with his family. He is seen on the plains again with Henry Miller's 1862 out-and-back company. It was possible he was working as a teamster, or maybe a chaplain.
- Age at Departure: 12
- Age at Departure: 23
- Critchlow, Benjamin Chamberlain, Reminiscences [ca. 1865], 6-9.
- Critchlow, Benjamin Chamberlin, [Autobiography], in Georgina Bolette Critchlow Bickmore, Charlotte Rhoda Critchlow Ryberg, and Frances Elizabeth Critchlow, ed., Critchlow and Related Families , 101-4.
- Crooks, George, [Diary excerpts], in Elna P. Atchison, [Genealogical information on the Crooks family, ca. 1955], 15-16.
- Henry Stokes, Reminiscences, 4-18. Trail excerpt transcribed from "Pioneer History Collection" available at Pioneer Memorial Museum [Daughters of Utah Pioneers Museum], Salt Lake City, Utah. Some restrictions apply.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 24 September 1851, 2.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1851, 7.
- "Pioneer Passes to Reward," The Salt Lake Herald , 11 Jan. 1906, 3.