- Birth Date
- 26 June 1806
- Death Date
- 29 December 1865
Eliza Aldula Roberts
Eliza Aldula Clark
Eliza first came to the Valley in 1851, but at some point, she went back to her home in Missouri where she is seen in the 1860 census. She returns to Utah in 1862, a few years before her death.
Birth date confirmed by Utah Stake City Ward records at the time of a rebaptism on 29 August 1852.
- Age at Departure: 45
- 1850 Missouri Census.
- 1860 Missouri Census
- Crooks, George, [Diary excerpts], in Elna P. Atchison, [Genealogical information on the Crooks family, ca. 1955], 15-16.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 24 September 1851, 1.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1851, 9.
- Orson F. Whitey, History of Utah: in Four Volumes, Volume 4 (Salt Lake City, Utah: George Q. Cannon & Sons Co., Publishers, 1904), 388.
- Ossian F. Taylor journal, 1851 April-September.
- Provo Utah Central Stake general minutes, 1849-1977, Volume 9, 1849-1858, 1866-1872 (Utah Stake City Branch record of members).
- Utah, Salt Lake County Death Records, 1908-1949.