- Birth Date
- 27 May 1819
- Death Date
He was a captain of ten and of separated independent company, coming with 7 people. His children, Barbara and Robert, may also have traveled with them.
- Age at Departure: 32
- Company Captain
- Head of Household
- Alfred Cordon Emigrating Company journal, 1851 June-September.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1851, 2.
- Levi Hammon Emigrating Company journal, 1851 June-September.
- McAllister, J[ohn] D[aniel] T[hompson], Journals, reel 1, vol. 1, p. 2-3
- "Reminiscences, 1851-1853." In John D. T. McAllister journals 1851-1906. (MS 1257, Reel 1, Box 1, Folder 1), 6-7.
- Steele, Richard, Diaries 1840-.
- Stoddard, David Kerr, Autobiographical sketch.