- Birth Date
- 25 February 1795
- Death Date
- April 1854
with 5 people
John and his family traveled to America on the ship Sailor Prince arriving in New Orleans on 20 November 1848.
His surname is spelled "Stoddart" on the 1848 ship Sailor Prince and "Stoddard" on Find A Grave website and his burial record.
- Age at Departure: 56
- Head of Household
- Alfred Cordon Emigrating Company journal, 1851 June-September.
- Bulloch, David Dunn, Recollections of David D. Bulloch, 2-3. Trail excerpt transcribed from "Pioneer History Collection" available at Pioneer Memorial Museum [Daughters of Utah Pioneers Museum], Salt Lake City, Utah. Some restrictions apply.
- David K. Stoddard autobiographical sketch, undated.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- John D. T. McAllister journals, 1851-1906, Reminiscences, 1851-1853, 6-7.
- Pioneer Pathways 5 (2002): 80
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.