- Birth Date
- Death Date
- November 1855
The Waterson family was living in the Macedonia, Iowa Branch of the Church in 1847; at the time of the 1850 federal census they were living in Davis County, Utah Territory. Mary Calvin Waterson, the wife and mother, was re-baptized in the Salt Lake Valley on 13 October 1850. William's birth year is from an 1852 Church ordinance record. He was a member of the 35th Quorum of Seventy.
- Age at Departure: Unknown
- Head of Household
- 1850 Utah Census, Davis County.
- 1856 Utah Census, Davis County.
- Black, Susan Easton. Membership of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints: 1830-1848 (Provo, UT: Brigham Young University, [1984-1988]).
- Endowment House, Sealings of couples, living and by proxy, 1851-1889.
- Index to LDS Members in Early Iowa 1839-1860 [electronic database].
- Journal History, 30 November 1855, 1.
- "Report of the 35th Quorum," Deseret News [Weekly], 13 Apr. 1854, .
- Salt Lake Stake, Record of members collection, 1836-1970.