- Birth Date
- 28 December 1831
- Death Date
- 19 August 1868
Robert Crawford Sharkey
Birth date is confirmed by the missionary register and his tomb stone. First came to Salt Lake in 1851. He was called on a mission in 1856 and returned with the returning California saints in 1857.
Evidence from church (Perpetual Emigrating Fund) records proves that Robert traveled to Utah in 1863. Further research is needed to determine the name of the company he traveled with.
- Age at Departure: 20
- Age at Departure: 25
- Age at Departure: 31
- Anderson, Washington F. to Editor, 12 Aug. 1857, Bear River Ferry, in Historian's Office, History of the Church 1839-[ca. 1882], 414-18, 12 Aug. 1857.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- John Brown Emigrating Company journal, 1851 July-September.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1851, 6C.
- Missionary Department Missionary Registers, 1860-1959, Volume 1.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund Ledger Index, [1992, 2013].
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.